Followers

Thursday, December 30, 2010

I Remember A Time..

I Remember A Time..
Written by Vegemite

I was in that stage. Yes that one. The one ... where you really want to meet a famous pico. A certain one. That certain one was named Milk
Milk...  I had to be her buddy! I had to see her!

One random day on pico, i was in a....rather newbie fashion show.. when suddenly.... A girl walked in.  But this girl... Oh i knew who she was the minute she walked in. Yes.. That girl was Milk
"OMG ITS MILK!" I screamed as soon as she walked in. "Hello." said Milk
"omg omg omg omg omg omg omg please add me ur so cool!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Milk tried to add me, but she couldnt. Then i remembered i blocked people from adding me because too many people did. I quickly unblocked people from adding me.... and then.... A FRIEND REQUEST!  I knew who it was. So duhhh... i accepted. During the fashion show... Well Milk kept on winning. Shes amazing. Thank you Milk !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Milk's profile.
Based on a true story.

No comments:

Post a Comment