Followers

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Summer Time

Summer Time is here....Time to break out the shorts,dresses,tank tops, and the best part the bathing suits!

Warm weather is here so everyones coming outside,cooking out,swimming, and getting together!

I think that pico wont be so full due to no school,hot weather,and family outings.

I know i wont be on as much but i wont stop blogging its a hobby now :)

What are some things on your summer list ???

My list
*I am going to do alot of swimming and being with my family
*Another thing is travel...some places ill be traveling to is Zoo america in Hershey PA.
*Also ill be going to Indian Echo Caverns also in PA.
*Also Baltimore Aquarium i go every year
These are just few things ill be doing!
Summer Time is Always FUN
ENJOY SUMMER
Its always over before you know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment