Followers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Fans ^_^

Pretty much like veggy who by the way, we have a same way of thinking, I thought Veronica got all the fans, but guess I was wrong in this one when two friendly gals came into my room and complimented on how great piconfetti is. ♡нαуℓєє♡ stated that it was such an honor to meet me and that the blog was just awesome. I felt so flattered that the blog is receiving such well positive reviews from the fans. We hung out and talked for quite a while, in fact, I'm actually hanging out with them right now as I'm writing this. Both of them got blogs, and they're pretty cool. I just feel so proud that the teamwork we put in the blog, its getting to people and they're liking it :D

(In this pic: L'Heure Bleue, †♡ακι†σ ηεяu♡†, & ♡нαуℓєє♡)

No comments:

Post a Comment