Followers

Friday, March 4, 2011

Big Heads! XD

So back a few days ago, I noticed this awesome trick in pico where your head grows well, huge, lol. Its so great! I taken a few pics of this, simply because its a special trick that I'm sure won't be around much. Anniversary only. Imagine, if we all pico's were able to do this trick for a year round, that would be great. Tricks like this remind me of a certain time in pico. You see, some friend's of mine who have started the game all the way back at the beginning have stated that during the time of Pico's first St. Patrick's day, there was a trick like this, but instead of having a huge head, the head goes to mini size. Lol, I definitely can't wait to see more upcoming tricks.




- Simple 1st Anniversary trick, just type in /1st in your pico talk box, and tada!

No comments:

Post a Comment