Followers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Copys Of Chloe?

 Written By Vegemite                                          

Hey all, Vegemite here!
You may of noticed, but I have seen copys of Chloe all around Pico! If you search up " Chloe " in your buddies search, you would find that there is quite a few Chloes (all of them copys!). Now if somebody is being a fake Chloe, dont beleive them! Because the real Chloe may of sent you a letter when you have bought gold - (only on occasions you might get a special item), but thats when the real Chloe would send you a letter. If the real Chloe does send you a letter, you may notice that you are unable to click her profile. That proves that she's the real Chloe, and you must not trust those people who are pretending to be her.

Well anyway, I searched up " Chloe " in my buddy search box and quite a few fake Chloes came up. I decided to take a picture of 2 of the fake Chloes, just to show you an example and the difference between real and fake.
As you can see in the pictures, these two Chloes are fake. I must note there are much more fake Chloes - you must be aware of that.

On the other hand, I have a picture of the real Chloe, so you can see the difference.
This is the real Chloe. As you can see her looks are different to the fake Chloes, and her outfit is not available for Pico users.

Thank you for reading my post, I hoped you liked it :)
Vegemite
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment