Followers

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Last Post

Hey everyone, this is L'Heure Bleue. I am sad to say that all blogs must come to an end and Piconfetti unfortunately will have to end today. Due to personal problems in real life, Veronica has taken a step and has decided to step out of the game and focus more on her life instead. Now, how do I know this? Well, me and her not only contact each through pico, but we also contact each other through phone/webchat/via text message at times. I'm not sure when she'll come back, but I don't think it will be any time soon :(

Piconfetti will always be here, but it will remain dormant for the time being. I am sad that this blog has to end. I would personally continue, as Veronica has told me - its you're blog now, you should continue it, but a part of me can't continue it, because it was always her blog. I am no blog material person therefore I can't continue the blog myself. I will surely miss Veronica as well as many of her fans. She loved Pico and she loved her blog as much. I don't know what's going to happen after this, but I hope she comes back to Pico one day and continues the blog.

- L'Heure Bleue

3 comments:

  1. Fool, tell vero to contact me please :( !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's babyspade omg idk if you'll see this but hii

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's babyspade omg idk if you'll see this but hii

    ReplyDelete