Followers

Thursday, June 9, 2011

A little about me

Hi im the creator of PICONFETTI BLOG and one of diaz family creators as well My names veronica
im 21 years young xD
i live in USA
i love writing singing dancing and playing pico
i go to school am studying  pre medical assistant
i dislike 2 face people which means they smile in your face then talk about you i also dont like drama
i like to be stress free
i dont add randoms unless i feel that we can be cool friends
im hispanic 100%Boricua <3
i speak more english than spanish
my favorite color is actually baby blue
my favorite number is 4 i have a weird reason why but i dont tell if you dont ask xD
favorite singer mariah carey
i wanna learn indo
i wanna travel all over the world and learn every culture that i can
I play pico for fashion shows and friends and also the experience is awesome i learned alot about different cultures
its like im traveling the world through a game
Im sweet but once you get me mad i might have a different personality
i try to help as much as i can
also I LOVE LIFE/GOD/FAMILY
If there something you want to know ask ill reply :)
PS:I BUY MY GOLD WITH PAYPAL

No comments:

Post a Comment