Followers

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Gacha Overload! Alert! Alert!




Pico has been going utterly crazy bringing in the new premium Gacha's in a constant fashion. Not that I'm complaining, but I'm excited about getting my pico pocket full of gold and having a taste of these new premium items.

The most recent premium Gacha's are (In case you aren't aware of them) the following named here:

The Majestic Chess Battle Field Gacha.

Collect all the premium chess pieces and win the chess battle field's wallpaper, as well as its companions - the chess battle field window and chess battle field floor.

Not only that, but I have to say, there's a great advantage with playing this certain gacha. Sure you can win those fancy chess pieces, but you can also bet your luck in winning a super cool queen outfit with a crown, and for the guys, special king outfits!

Second Newest Released Gacha Is Laboratory Gacha.

Makes me feel like we're back in the Albert Einstein times >:) For this gacha, unlike chess gacha, the collection sheet is not all that much. I personally think that the red wig available on the gacha is by far one of the best I seen.

The wild scarlet wig...this would be oh so perfect if you're trying to create a look much like the mad hatter's look from Alice In Wonderland. Take a look at those cracked glasses, so much for overworking yourself Doctor Elijah.



Third Gacha is Journey To The West Gacha


This one is inspired by one of the classical great novels in chinese literature. According to the ameba pico official guide, these four characters go on many adventures together in the story. You can find these four awesome outfits in the gacha.

I personally enjoy these new premium Gacha's. I see each of them as unique and individual in their respective ways. Now, if only I could have some gold to collect these cool outfits (sad tears inserted here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment