Followers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Omg, First Entry! New Friends :)

Lending out a helping hand to Veronica, Vegemite And Batsy with the blog is going to be so much fun. Well, a little bit about myself, I'm Bleue, I love fashion more than anything, and I enjoy hanging out with Pico friends way too much :)

So lately, Batsy and I have been hitting the dance floors of random parties and we happen to bump into this really nice guy - UBIN ♥MOCHA . You see, I was trying to match Batsy's outfit, and I assume our pinkness caught his attention for he complimented us and declared himself a king...of the afk, lol.





After some time passed, I invited him over to my house. My best friends and I were taken over by a sudden compulsion of dressing up in gold :D

Well, its been fun meeting you mocha. You made my day so much funnier and better. As for u guys -Veronica, Vegemite,Batsy - I'm always happy to be writing here with you guys.

Love ya guys! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment