Followers

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

We Need You Dear Batsy!



I'm sure every follower here on Piconfetti is aware that our dearest Batsy has been hacked. I miss Batsy more than ever now, we all miss her actually. We have been trying to get B's account for days, even offer the hacker some gold, and yet, she has denied, and willing to keep Batsy's account. Hackers are dangerous bullies on the internet, willing to fancy up to you and snatch your account at any given moment. So my advice to everyone is to never give out your personal information of an account to anyone. The person might seem friendly, but remember - Not everything that shines is gold. Don't let yourself be tricked into the pretentious promises of a hacker. Be safe, and have an awesome Pico life!

We love you Batsy and as your friend, I'm going to try till the end to get your account back. This hacker will be brought down, I know so. XOXOXO, Bleue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment